The colleagues of the Application Management Department are responsible for optimizing business processes through ICT solutions. The department supports the various Bejo branches worldwide in the field of IT development, improvement and use of applications. At our location in Warmenhuizen (North Holland) a vacancy has arisen for a
Application Manager E-Commerce (ENGLISH)
(38 hours a week)
As Application Manager E-Commerce you manage the applications (Magento) and services for our e-commerce activities together with our implementation partners. You monitor the technical architecture and configuration management, operational parameters, stability and continuity and the release calendar of the applications. You are the direct contact for all stakeholders, that are bases all over the world to manage improvement requests. Furthermore, you identify risks and make optimization proposals. In this way you are in touch with the operational and project work. With in-depth knowledge of the Bejo processes, you understand the business needs and you are able to translate these into IT solutions. In this way you help your internal customers to optimize and improve their current business processes. You assist the product owner in developing Bejo's e-commerce strategy. As Application Manager E-Commerce you work together with about 30 colleagues in one of the three DevOps teams. As a team you strengthen each other to provide the entire organization with the best usable and qualitative solutions.
- HBO working and thinking level in the field of Business Administration, IT, Information Management or Sales/Marketing
- Understanding of UI/UX and basic knowledge of current trends
- Knowledge of integrations to ERP systems, preferably Business Central/Dynamics NAV
- Knowledge and experience of DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of versioning through Git
- Basic marketing knowledge of SEO, PPC, Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager and A/B Testing
- Experience with consulting or business roles
- Flexible, self-confident, problem-solving, communicative and stress-resistant
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written
- Informal family business where everyone is willing to help each other
- A lot of independence and appreciation for own initiative
- A lot of flexibility which makes it possible to start your day earlier or later, for example
- Sufficient opportunities to continue to develop yourself professionally and personally
- In addition to the Collective Labor Agreement for the Garden Seed Industry, many extras
For more information, please contact Robin Hollander, IT Applications Development & Support Manager, via e-mail email@example.com.
Further information regarding our company and colleagues can be obtained by clicking on over Bejo and Onze collega's. You can also visit our website bejo.nl.
Are you interested in this position? Send your cv and accompanying letter to Corina Mulder, HR Advisor, through the button “solliciteer direct!” on the website werkenbijbejo.nl.