The Sales department is responsible for the worldwide sales and advice of vegetable seeds. In the area Eastern Europe at our work location in Warmenhuizen (The Netherlands) there is a vacancy for an
Area Crop Manager
(38 hours per week)
As Area Manager Fruit Crops the focus is on gherkin, tomatoes, peppers, watermelon and cucumbers. An important aspect of your job is determining priorities, like crops, varieties, segments, countries, area’s, properties, etc. For the introduction of new varieties you establish the appropriate structures and compile the relevant information. Besides that, you determine and execute an active assortment strategy within the area, mainly CIS, Balkan and Turkey. The establishment of a technical cultivation network in the area is also part of the job. You contribute to the development and introduction of new varieties. In close cooperation with the other Area Managers you create and maintain a network between the Bejo Head Office in the Netherlands, the Bejo-companies and dealers in your area. Furthermore you maintain contacts with the colleagues of the R&D departments, the production departments and the logistic departments. You report to the Area Business Manager Eastern Europe.
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture and adequate knowledge of the food & agri business
- Comprehensive technical cultivation knowledge and experience with fruit crops
- International commercial experience
- Initiative and entrepreneurial drive and excellent communication skills
- Travelling regularly (40%)
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Informal family company where colleagues are always willing to help each other
- Plenty of potential for personal initiative and personal development
- Excellent benefits package along with an attractive salary
- Company car
For more information, please contact Nico Kikkert, Area Business Manager, telephone number 0226-396162. For information about Bejo and colleagues, click on the relevant tab. You can also visit the bejo.nl site.
Are you enthusiastic? Upload your CV and motivation letter to Jolanda Versloot, HR Advisor, via the button 'solliciteer direct!'