Bejo Finance B.V. is the holding company of the Bejo Group. The treasury department is a new department within Bejo Finance and will be responsible for managing all the international treasury activities of Bejo. Due to the growth in the need for insight, management and reporting, a vacancy has arisen in treasury management at our location in Warmenhuizen for a
Treasury Manager (English)
(38 uur per week)
As Treasury Manager, you work a lot with different departments and colleagues worldwide, but also link with external stakeholders and you’re in close contact with financial institutions. Both Bejo and the field are constantly changing and this brings interesting opportunities and many challenges. It is up to you to identify these opportunities and seize them with both hands. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the Group’s daily liquidity
- Work closely with our Finance teams to manage group liquidity, minimizing external borrowing and maximizing yield
- Maintain banking relationships
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks on the company
- Develop, update and implement 13-week cash flow forecasting across the Group, working closely with FP&A, Finance and financial system teams accordingly
- Negotiate and evaluate overdrafts and loans with bankers
- Oversee interest rate & FX forecasting, analysis and related sensitivities
- Develop and manage regular treasury reporting and management information for use within Treasury and Finance
- Select and control of suitable bank counterparts
- Participate in identification, evaluation, implementation and use of a treasury management system (TMS)
- Develop and Maintain Treasury policies and procedures manual
The successful candidate will have:
- Completed university education in the field of Economics, Finance, Financial Management or Accounting & Control
- 7+ years experience of treasury operations in a multi-national group, ideally in agriculture and or commodities
- Good accounting knowledge - a qualified treasurer or accountant will be highly beneficial
- A pro-active, self-starter mindset
- Good communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience implementing and working in Corporate Treasury functions is ideal
- Knowledge of ERP systems, treasury management systems, internet banking and other transactional systems
- Experience in working capital management and in delivering cash management solutions
- Advanced skills in Excel, BI, Word, PowerPoint
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
We can offer you a versatile and responsible position in our growing and ambitious organization. Bejo complies to the Collective Labour Agreement (cao) for garden seed companies and we also offer an excellent benefits package along with an attractive salary. Our informal company culture offers plenty of potential for personal initiative.
For more information, please contact Andrew Jacobi, Tax & Compliance Manager, 06-51440773.
You can also visit our website Bejo.com.
Are you interested in this position? Upload your CV and motivation letter by 14 March 2021 at the latest to Corina Mulder, HR Advisor through the button “solliciteer direct!”.